The rosemary herb uses rosemary in the treatment of diseases such as poor memory, varicose veins, dyspepsia, weight gain, hair loss and gastrointestinal gases in addition to its use in the kitchen, although its therapeutic properties must also know the side effects of using rosemary and how to use it properly to avoid these problems and maximize Of the benefit.Benefits of rosemary
The rosemary is a green herb that originates in the Mediterranean and is used as a seasoning for cooking, perfumery, or other therapeutic purposes.
- Helps cure indigestion.
- The rosemary extract helps slow the spread of cancer, especially leukemia and breast cancer.
- Helps protect against macular degeneration and greatly enhances eye health.
- Improves concentration and brain functions, and has less effectiveness in improving mood.
- Protects the brain and nerves by fighting damage caused by free radicals in the brain.
- Protects against brain damage and stroke.
- Helps prevent Alzheimer’s disease and brain aging.
Damage to rosemary herb
- He vomited.
- Fluids are on the lungs.
- The coma.
- Abortion, which is more likely to occur so pregnant women should avoid it.
- Womb bleeding.
- Kidney irritation.
- Increase sensitivity of the sun.
- Redness .
- The rosemary is possible when taken orally in medical quantities as determined by the doctor, but it may stimulate menstruation or affect the uterus, which may cause abortion, so it is best to avoid.
- You do not know enough about the safety of applying rosemary on the skin during pregnancy, so if you are pregnant, it is best to avoid rosemary in quantities greater than the amounts of food
- If you are breast-feeding, you should stay away from the rosemary in medical quantities, since he does not know enough about the effects he may have on the baby.
- Contains a chemical very similar to aspirin, this chemical known as salicylate, may cause a reaction in people who are allergic to aspirin.
- Rosemary may increase the risk of bleeding and bruising in people with bleeding disorders, so use it with caution.
- Rosemary may cause symptoms of epileptic seizures, do not use them in case of infection.
- Tell your doctor if you take certain medications, such as anticoagulants and diuretics.