Before going to talk about the cream of collagen and benefits; it is necessary to identify what the collagenfirst, Falcolajin is the most common types of protein material importance and usefulness to the human body in terms of hair, skin and nails health and other, leads collagen an extremely important role in bone growth and build nails, tendons and softness And the skin and the health, and estimated the proportion of collagen in the human body about 30% in total; but it begins to decrease gradually as we age, as the effects of lack of face and hands, and given the role played effective Many beauty companies and interested in the beauty of women to manufacture Cree Collagen to compensate for the deficiency, and in this article we will learn together on the benefits of collagen cream and its damage.
Benefits of collagen
Are as follows:
- Maintain skin health, flexibility and freshness.
- Give skin desired softness.
- Unification of skin color.
- Clear skin from fine lines and aging marks.
- Lift the face and skin and give them a youthful appearance, especially in areas around the mouth, eyes and forehead.
- Eliminate skin thinning caused by aging and frequent exposure to harmful sun rays.
- Treatment of the effects of grains, scars and lingering wounds in the skin.
- Strengthen hair follicles and roots and give it an unprecedented shine.
- Give lips full and enchanting beauty.
- Remove dark circles around the eyes that appear as a result of a decrease in collagen often.
There are many reasons that contribute to human exposure to the problem of lack of collagen of the skin, and the most important of these reasons:
- Excessive intake of sugary foods; sugar is the first enemy of collagen in the body.
- Over-smoking, as the substance of the smoke enters the destructive substances of collagen, the most important nicotine.
- Exposure to harmful sunlight for long periods of time directly.
- Dysfunction of the immune system and its disorders, as this contributes to the production of antibodies that destroy the collagen directly.
- A sudden genetic change, which sometimes leads to the possibility of producing relatively less than the previous collagen.
- Age progress.
Collagen cream simply comes to complement the body’s natural collagen, the best collagen creams offered by international companies and international brand owners. Collagen cream should be used if any evidence of collagen deficiency is found in the body for Do not associate dear reader with the fact that collagen is only for the skin; it also performs very important functions, such as strengthening the heart muscle and providing excellent protection for the connective tissues in the muscles and many others. Specified in the markets and on the shelves of shops and pharmacies of collagen cream; however, the decision is up to you firm in choosing the best cream collagen at all.
Benefits of collagen cream
- Minimize impurities and annoying marks that invade skin.
- Maintain softness, elasticity and skin moisture.
- Reduce the appearance of dark circles and completely eliminate them.
- Delayed signs of aging and aging.
- Accelerate healing of wounds, scars and burns.
- Repair damaged cells and tissues in the skin.
Best Types of Collagen Cream
The common collagen cream is divided into two main types:
- Anti-Wrinkle: This type has become a thirtieth-year-old woman’s companion since her first day at the age of 30, and has the remarkable ability to maintain the levels of collagen in the skin, and prevent the emergence of signs of aging as much as possible.
- The treatment of wrinkles: The use of the other type of collagen cream after reaching the age of forty-five, the treatment of signs of aging and lines that began to invade the skin remarkably at this age, and the difference between the two types that the latter in the composition of a higher proportion of collagen Glycerin, and some brands have introduced hyaluronic acid to produce a more effective result.
Sources of natural collagen
- Fish, and particularly species rich in fat and amino acids.
- Red vegetables, such as sweet red pepper, tomatoes.
- Garlic, contains the substance necessary to strengthen the substance of collagen in the skin.
- Citrus, orange, lemon and grapefruit.
- White tea.