Dizziness or dizziness is not a disease, but a companion companion to another disease, and unfortunately can not determine the cause of the occurrence of categorically because, as we mentioned is a companion to many diseases, often feel dizziness and it happens suddenly with extreme sweating, and increase the pace of heart palpitations and we will know together the most important Causes of sudden dizziness, symptoms and treatment of natural.
Sudden dizziness is a person who encounters a person without introductions. You may be sitting somewhere. When you suddenly stand, you feel as if the place is rotating in you. You can not clearly see everything that is going on around you, and increase your heartbeat, but without loss of consciousness.Causes of sudden dizziness
Symptoms may vary from person to person, including:
The circulation of things is the most common symptom of sudden dizziness where the casual person literally feels that the place is circling around him nonstop and loses his balance.
Dukha may be accompanied by pain in the chest area with shortness of breath.
In some cases the dizziness may be associated with nausea, vomiting.
Dokh may be a symptom and an introduction to stroke disease.
Some people may lose consciousness after feeling very dizzy and unbalanced.
The cause of dizziness may be due to the need for the body to ask. Usually, water is neglected. The result is a dryness of the body and its most sudden symptoms of dizziness.
The psychological stress of the human being and his excessive anxiety may lead to dizziness and headaches.
The disease of the age that afflicts women more and is always accompanied by a state of imbalance and dizziness.
Dizziness may be caused by an eye problem, and poor vision.
Every now and then, a normal headache is common to all humans, and sometimes a person may feel a bit dizzy.
- If the cause of vertigo is the lack of question to avoid this, you should pay attention to drinking water daily at least 5 cups.
- It is very good to treat dacho safely and naturally, by soaking a tablespoon in boiled water, and left for 20 minutes, and dissolve honey and eat twice a day.
- Oil is an effective natural remedy, and it is used to add a few drops of it in water instead of honey.
- Eat a cup of basil, and milk before bedtime daily.
- Take two cups of tamarind throughout the day.