Many people are unaware of the causes of continuous burning, especially in an area , especially since this problem is widespread among people, especially after eating a meal full of fat, but the continuation of the feeling of burning is like an urgent alert from the body to the presence of disease or injury experienced by the body. Health problems and may lead to immediate and accurate surgical intervention.
The heartburn occurs due to the reaction of the contents of the stomach to the esophagus, and then the mucus, which produces the digestive juices, is attacked, and then the symptoms of some people such as heartburn, stomach upset, bloating, nausea, and sometimes vomiting.
- Eat plenty of foods that contain fat.
- Sleep or lie down after eating meals directly.
- The increase in weight or obesity is one of the most important causes of the stomach burn.
- Excessive intake of hot or acidic foods, as well as drinking too much caffeine, such as coffee, tea, and squash, lead to visual gastrointestinal wear.
- Eat more often than the need of the stomach.
- Diaphragm hernia.
- Pregnancy is one of the most common causes of human burning stomach.
- Take some medications such as painkillers or .
- Anxiety and depression for a long time can infect the stomach with burning.
- Smoking too much.
- Imbalance, persistent vomiting, and nausea.
- Feeling a person is not of his nature and sense of discomfort.
- Strong cough, persistent cough and chest pain.
- Laryngitis sometimes causes a change in tone of voice.
- Constant burping and a feeling of ache and pain in the abdominal area.
- The feeling of burning in the stomach is similar to the fire from the stomach through the mouth and mouth.
If the symptoms that have been mentioned for a long time continue to go to a specialist doctor, and some tests, whether theoretical on the stomach or the patient’s general condition, or even x-ray digestive system, and can reach the calculation of acidity in the stomach
- Drinking whole milk or even low-fat milk can calm the burning of the stomach, but should not be drunk in the case of infection in the wall of the stomach or ulcer.
- Regularity of walking after eating for at least half an hour at least three times a week.
- Drink adequate amounts of water daily.
- Take medicines that reduce the severity of burning and described by a specialist doctor.