Many married women suffer from dysmenorrhea, which varies from one person to another according to the rate of hormonal change in the body of women. There are many factors that affect the hormones of the body for women in general, especially after marriage, where actual disturbances occur in which affect in terms of quantity And the menstrual cycle becomes irregular, and this varies according to the nature of the body from one woman to another, and below we know the causes of menstrual menstrual pain and how to overcome them.Causes of menstrual pain after marriage
The most important causes of menstrual pain after marriage
- Intimacy is the main cause of hormonal changes in the body of women, which in turn affect the state of mind and psychological causing anxiety and tension, which adversely affects the menstrual cycle, both in terms of abundance or pain.
- Hormonal changes for women after marriage play a key role in causing unusual menstrual pain, which takes some time until hormones return to normal again.
- Acute uterine contractions due to the body’s lack of familiarity with the intimacy and the difficulty of coping with it at the beginning.
- The occurrence of monthly ovulation without enrichment, causing severe contractions of the uterus, which results in pain as menstrual blood flow.
- Women with certain types of fibroids in the uterus or in one of the ovaries are considered to be the most important causes of menstrual menstrual pain, which should not be neglected.
Causes of acute menstrual pain
Best menstrual pain treatment for married women
Natural remedies are always the best, which gives you a sense of comfort and ease the pain of menstruation without causing any side effects, and the most important natural remedies:
- Drink warm drinks such as cinnamon, both of which are considered to be the best analgesics for menstrual pain, as well as promote a smooth flow of menstrual blood without causing any occasional problems.
- Try to relax and get rid of the feeling of anxiety and tension, where the increase in the rate of anxiety about the pain of the menstrual cycle of married women and even girls.
- Use warm, warm water compresses to relieve pain.
- Eat foods rich in minerals, vitamins and omega-3 fatty acids. It works to compensate for menstrual bleeding and gives you strength to fight menstrual pain.
- You can take painkillers if the pain is not likely, while always prefer to resort to natural solutions to relieve menstrual pain.
- You can also resort to gentle massage in the lower abdomen area, it helps relieve menstrual pain and gives you a comfortable feeling.