Head pain is a severe pain in the area of the head, which is often caused by the expansion of the blood vessels in the brain, which results in the pressure of those blood vessels on the surrounding tissue, and therefore this feeling of pain, headache pain or as we call headaches , Causes the inability of man to follow the normal daily life, and there are several types of head pain that affects humans, which we will explain in detail, the next lines via so please follow the article.
There are several types of pain or headache that a person feels in the head area, including headache, migraines, back pain and tension headaches, and each of these types of causes, and the appropriate way we can follow to get rid of this headache.
- Pain in the front area of the head may be a sign of poor vision, which necessitates visiting the ophthalmologist, in order to do the necessary work and using a medical spectacle, a medical lens, or retinal surgery, as determined by the physician.
- Sinus also causes severe pain in the front of the head, so people with sinus allergies, persistent complaints of severe pain in the front of the head, especially with times of dust storms and changing seasons.
- This type of pain may also be due to a problem , and when the teeth are treated, the pain problem is eliminated in the head area.
- And living under constant psychological pressure, the most important reasons that lead to permanent feeling of pain in the head from the back, which causes the feeling of pain is very strong in the back of the head, and quickly spread to half the head and continues to spread to cover also the head and front side, Feeling whole head pain.
- We also find people with kidney problems, who always feel pain in the back of the head, especially after undergoing dialysis sessions, which increases significantly.
- Patients with low blood pressure are the most susceptible to this type of pain. A low pressure patient is always complaining of severe pain on the back of the head.
- This may seem a little strange, but the weight gain dramatically, the pressure of the vertebrae on the spinal cord and nerves, also causes an intolerable pain in the back of the head.
- The lack of hours of sleep causes a person to feel pain in the middle of the head. A person needs at least 8 hours a day to sleep, but if he does not get enough sleep, he will feel headaches in the middle of his head.
- Elevation in blood pressure also leads to acute pain in the central area of the head.
- Which may surprise some that the pain in the region of the center of the head, may be the result of continuous constipation, which last for a long time.