Many people suffer from recurrent headaches, especially from the back with , but these symptoms may be due to many things that affect humans as dizziness is a human exposure to rotation and weakness and instability, which is not as serious as some believe, As for the headache of the back Causing severe pain down the neck of the human has been called this case of “inflammation of the nerves of occipital”, and therefore find that the causes of headache from the back with Dukh are multiple causes and symptoms are many.Causes of back pain and dizziness
Head ache occurs from the back as a result of exposure to different types of headaches such as tension headaches.
There are also so-called migraines and when exposed to such cases severe pain occurs Achzz in the back of the neck from the back.
Or as if you are exposed to burning pulses in the background of the head and also for those reasons :.
- Inflammation of blood vessels.
- Neck disease.
- the disk.
- Neck tumor.
- Feeling recurrent pain as bumps or straying from the back of the head and starting up to the middle of the head.
- Feeling pain when touching the scalp.
- Pain may occur in one or two directions.
- Pain behind the eye and behind the neck.
- Sensitivity of light.
There are a variety of causes of the headache from the back with Dukha, and as we mentioned earlier causes of headaches in the back.
Frequent dizziness may recur, and in this case you should consult your doctor, and the most important causes of dizziness.
- Head injury.
- Loss of consciousness.
- Vomiting and rising temperatures.
- Drop in the eyelid.
- Speech difficulty due to pain.
- Blurred vision.
- The case of loss of hearing.
Causes of dizziness
- Migraine headaches.
- Inflammation of the inner ear, affecting the balance.
- Move and change your sitting position quickly.
- Falling and sudden dizziness.
- Anemia, low blood sugar.
- The sun blows.
So when we talk about the causes of the headache from the back with Dokh make sure that you were exposed to the following reasons :.
- Do not get the right amount of sleep.
- Noise and feeling anxious.
- Exposure to emotional and mental stress.
- Feeling depressed.
- Problems with the jaw.
- Low iron level.
Treat the headache from the back with dizziness
- Exercise moderately.
- Get some safe analgesics.
- Lie down and relax and stay away from stress and anxiety.
- Go to the doctor to check the condition.