Causes After Sleep Not all people have the chance to get a bright and energetic morning, and instead many people suffer from the problem of dizziness and dizziness just after getting up from bed in the morning. A person may feel that the room is spinning around him like a dancer, unable to stand because of a loss of balance.Causes of dizziness after sleep
Dizziness or dizziness is the patient’s sense of rotation of the body or place or both, with the inability to maintain balance, and may be accompanied by symptoms nausea, vomiting, heart palpitations and facial and perspiration, and this occurs without losing the patient awareness
Many people lying on the bed to get the position of sleep feel dizzy and dizziness called the rotor local Hamid, because of the association of dizziness in a certain situation during sleep, and the symptoms are:
- Feeling dizzy as if the place surrounding the patient wrapped around him.
- Dizziness lasts for a short period of time.
- Dizziness occurs during sleep and on a particular side or when looking up.
- Dizziness is accompanied by nausea and blurred vision.
Causes of dizziness after sleep
- Lack of fluids in the body, especially drinking water in the required quantities, the lack of fluids in the body, in turn, causes the worst types of pain in the head, although it is useful in many times.
- The lack of adequate rest in sleep, especially during the night, daytime sleep does not dispense with sleep at night, the body needs to take enough sleep, especially in the period after the evening prayer to pre-dawn. This is the best time to sleep in order to benefit the body as mentioned in the Holy Quran and the Sunnah of the Prophet and as confirmed by modern science.
- Frequent disturbance and noise lead to direct damage to the brain cells with some damage leading to dizziness and pain in the back area of the head, and often feel dizziness at that time at bedtime.
- Continuity and fatigue, according to the nature and nature of work and life and pressure, it is possible that the person gets stressed and this in turn leads to exposure to dizziness.
- Exposure to severe cold. The cold is likely to be exposed to many people who are different for them the nature of the weather when moving from warm country weather to cold state weather, and this in turn leads to pain in the head accompanied by dizziness.
- Hunger for long periods of time and lack of eating will affect the patient and cause him dizziness, due to many reasons that fall under the stresses of life and concerns that do not make many have time to eat.
Causes of dizziness after sleep
- The most important thing you need to do to get rid of dizziness after sleep is get enough fluids during the day.
- Drink water Even if you do not feel thirsty, your body may become dehydrated without feeling this, especially if you are making a great physical effort during the day.
- Make sure you get at least 8 glasses of water a day.
- Be sure to drink a full glass of water before bedtime and wake up immediately before getting out of bed.
- If dizziness persists with you, even if you drink enough water, you may have a health problem. You should see your doctor as soon as possible.