Sometimes drops of blood or fluid build up in a non-appointment , we will answer in this article about, what causes the descent of these droplets of blood and color?Causes of bleeding or fluid in non-menstrual cycle
Causes of bleeding or fluid in non-menstrual cycle
- If blood drops may be a uterine diet.
- If blood drops may be the cause of some medications.
- It may also be the cause of ovulation, especially if it is in the middle of every two cycles for two days is often the result of ovulation and usually the amount of blood is low and may be accompanied by some pain in the pelvic area and this phenomenon is natural fear of them.
- If you take a bath and go down five or six days before the end of the cycle, this is due to poor secretion of progesterone and indicates the weakness of ovulation.
- If you take a bath and come down a day or two before the course, do not worry.
In order to know exactly why you should visit your doctor