The causes of black spots in the body Many people suffer from the appearance of some bruises or blue spots in different parts of their bodies suddenly and without obvious reasons, they resort to hiding shy from the show and fear of others think they have been subjected to some kind of physical abuse.Causes of black spots appear in the body
Black spots, known as hyperpigmentation or hypermelamine production, are a sign of signs of aging. A common skin problem increases with age, and there are many reasons for black spots to appear , including exposure to sunlight and even Artificial UVs are found in tanning salons.Causes of black spots appear in the body
- Inflammation : Some dark spots, or dark spots after any type of skin infections such as acne, remain, but can be treated with pharmacy ointments used for medical purposes.
- Pregnancy: Most pregnant women suffer from dark spots, or blackness called the cost, a temporary skin problem that gradually ends after the end of pregnancy.
- Dermatitis: Some skin infections are produced after prolonged exposure to the sun, and are in the form of black or dark spots.
- Psychological condition: Some black spots appear to be bluish on the body. The result is that the person has a strong psychological shock, but it disappears within a few days or weeks, and is very similar to the spots that one gets after exposure to bruises. What appears in genetics but soon disappear, but in the case of widening the vicinity of the spot should consult a doctor.
- Aging: Black patches appear over time on the skin, especially in older people due to lack of collagen in the body, making the skin thin and can not protect blood vessels and appear dark.
- Skin cancer: Skin cancer is an uncontrolled growth of cancer cells in the skin. If left untreated, medication spreads to other organs and tissues, such as lymph nodes and bones, one of the most common cancers in the United States, Five Americans get skin cancer According to the American Skin Cancer Foundation, when examining black spots and making sure they are evidence of skin cancer, you should immediately start treatment and medicine prescribed by the doctor, black spots or brown on the skin is usually in the form of a pill or known as malignant freckles and get infected By adults more age Of any other age group, and there is another type of skin cancer that appears on the skin in the form of patches of dark blue.
To treat black spots in the body
Causes of black spots appear in the body