From time to time, some of us feel numbness in the fingers, a loss of feeling. It may be in one or both hands. This numbness is associated with tingling and burning in the hands or arm. This numbness may also occur in the toes.
This article will explain the causes of numbness of fingers and simple home remedies to overcome this problem.
Causes of numbness of limbs (fingers):
Tingling of the fingers occurs for several reasons, including: irritation, damage or pressure on the nerve of the wrist or arm or the incidence of diabetes, which is a peripheral nerve disease, and the prevention of the problem of numbness is caused by problems in the nervous system, such as problems of the spinal cord and brain.
There are a number of common causes that cause numbness of limbs including:
– Side effects caused by chemotherapy.
– Excessive drinking of alcohol.
Cervical cancer in women.
– The accumulation of amyloid proteins in the organs of the body and this is called (evolutionary).
– Lyme Disease.
– AIDS (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome).
Problems in the spinal cord.
– peripheral nerve problems.
Exposure to radiation and toxic substances.
– Lack of vitamin B12.
– Excessive intake of antibiotics.
– Women’s sweat disease.
– Inflammation of blood vessels.
Tips for getting rid of the problem of tingling of the limbs (fingers):
– Refrain from smoking because it causes many problems in the nervous system.
– Changing the sitting position from time to time, especially when sitting on a long computer or when watching television.
– Eat vegetables and fruits significantly.
– Drink plenty of water to moisturize the body.
– Do not be obese, and if you have to lose excess weight.
– Refrain from drinking alcohol because it hinders the flow of blood circulation to all parts of the body.
– Refrain from wearing tight shoes so as not to numb the toes.
Home remedies that help get rid of numbness of the limbs (fingers):
Massage is one of the most important ways to solve the problem of numbness of the limbs, as massage works on the activity of the blood circulation, which leads to the reduction of numbness and thus the performance of the muscles improve.
Method of massage the limbs:
– Mix a group of oils like mustard oil, olive oil and coconut oil.
– Use oil mixture to massage your fingers with circular movements for at least 5 minutes.
Turmeric contains curcumin, which facilitates the flow of blood to all parts of the body. Curcumin has amazing properties that are antioxidant and therefore help to reduce swelling.
Application of turmeric:
– Take a glass of milk and add a teaspoon of turmeric and heat the mixture on low heat, and then add a little honey. This mixture is taken daily.
– You can also massage turmeric paste, by mixing turmeric with water and get the strength of the dough.
– Mix half a cup of salt in a small bowl of warm water.
– Put your feet and hands in this container for at least 10 minutes.
– Repeat this scientific several days a week.
– Grind the cinnamon.
– Mix a teaspoon of cinnamon powder with a glass of warm water, and take this mixture once a day.
– We recommend that you take cinnamon with honey every morning.
Warm compresses help to relax the body and increase the possibility of blood flow to the limbs and thus relax the muscles and nerves.