Urinary incontinence is a very painful feeling for many men. Some men suffer from severe urination, and sometimes there is a severe difficulty in urinating. This is found in men of advanced age who are over 50 years of age. Feeling, inflammation and swelling in , there are several reasons to feel the burning of urine, and now we offer you through this article on all the causes of burning urine in men in detail.
There are many things that lead to the feeling of burning of urine, which affects men and lead to a great difficulty in urination, and feeling pain when urinating and perhaps the most prominent of these reasons:
- Prostate inflammation is the number one cause of burning of urine.
- Inflammation of the urinary system and urinary tract, which affects several parts of the urinary system, including kidney, bladder, ureter and also urethra.
- Cancer patients also suffer from burning urine, especially at the stage of receiving chemotherapy.
- Patients with gonorrhea also suffer from dyspnea, and it is known that gonorrhea is transmitted through sexual contact.
It is known that these infections occur as a result of the infection of bacteria inside the urethra, and the risk increases in the following cases:
- Aging, especially after the age of 50 years.
- Inflammation and enlargement of the prostate.
- Diabetes is also a very strong factor causing urinary tract inflammation.
- Grape is one of the most prominent things that lead to severe burning in the urine, as well as dyspigmentation in men, especially when there are foreign bodies in the kidneys, which continue to exist for a long time.
- Poor body immunity also leads to a feeling of burning of urine in men.
- Overuse of certain types of medical drugs also causes urinary incontinence and a burning sensation when urinating.
- Eating large quantities of water is one of the most important things that every human being should be aware of. Water is a great work for the body, as it cleans the kidneys of toxins and any deposits inside it may lead to stones.
- Eat a glass of water daily, as this strengthens the body’s immunity by reducing the growth of harmful bacteria in the body.
- It is known that the cucumber contains a high percentage of water, so you can take the option in abundant quantities to eliminate urinary system problems and burning of urine in men.