Many men care about softening the hair and getting soft and smooth hair. In the following article we offer you the best tips for softening the hair for men and getting healthy and soft hair:
– Hair wash: Always wash your hair with lukewarm water, and keep away from hot water completely as it is harmful to the scalp.
– If you wish to use the dryer, preferably a small size, and should be used at a distance of 6-10 inches away from the hair and moved from side to side, so as not to damage the hair from high temperature.
– Hair combing: When your hair is wet, avoid using a wide comb to lay off the hair until it is different between the hair follicles and drops it.
– Do not wear tight hats: Avoid wearing tight hats that can cause hair pulling from the scalp and falling.
Avoid chemicals: Keep away from chemicals as far as possible because they can be very harsh on the hair and scalp, and always choose the best types so as not to damage your hair, and do not use too much shampoo, so as not to damage the scalp.
– Keep away from the hair gel: You should stay away from the hair gel as much as possible and if used, it should be washed after putting it in hours so as not to damage the scalp.
– Eat good food: eat well , drink plenty of water with vitamins, and try to get abundant sleep, it can promote hair growth faster.
– Weekly moisturizing of the hair: Put a mixture of coconut oil and olive oil on a warm water bath and massage the scalp with fingers and then comb and put the mixture evenly and require 15 minutes with a warm towel after the waiting period, you can take a shower and use the conditioner. Methods of hair straightening