Dry skin is one of the most common types of skin, and it is characterized by the rest of the species as tight and rough in general, and not only; but it is also characterized by redness and scaling and irritability when exposed to some factors, and vary methods of care between skin, This article will provide the best soap for dry skin and how to use it.
Best soap for dry skin
Before starting to choose the best soap for dry skin, it is necessary to know your skin type to get the appropriate soap, each type of skin needs differ from the other skin, it should be noted that commercial soap is included in the composition of many chemicals and vegetable fats Animal and soda, so it is best to choose soap made from natural materials, the following is a list about the best soap for dry skin:
Glycerin soap is the best soap for dry skin at all. It gives the skin the natural moisture it needs. It is characterized by a colorless complex that is easy to dissolve with water. The importance of glycerin is as follows:
- Excessive protection of skin from eczema and psoriasis.
- Reduce the incidence of skin irritations and allergies.
- Moisturize the skin and maintain its vitality and health.
- Delay the appearance of age markers.
- Open blocked pores.
Papaya soap is the best soap for dry skin, offering many benefits to the skin including:
- Provide the skin with vitamins necessary to maintain moisture and purity of the skin.
- Protect the skin from signs of aging and aging.
- Give the skin the most important nutrients, including potassium, calcium and iron.
- Clear the skin of dead cells.
- Make skin fresh, vibrant and youthful.
- Clean and sterilize the skin.
- Remove blackheads from the skin.
- Moisturizing dry skin.
- Peel the dead skin and renew it constantly.
Olive oil soap
Also known as soap Nabulsi, is one of the most useful soap for dry skin, which can be used safely as made from natural olive oil, and information indicates that they are made in homes more than in factories; Nabulsan soap is the best soap for dry skin and sensitive to the abundance of oil Olive oil in its composition; and the latter plays an important role in moisturizing the skin and make it as soft as the skin of children, and here are some of the benefits of olive oil soap for dry skin:
- Moisturize the skin and make it smooth.
- Sterilize and disinfect skin.
- Treat the problem of sunburn.
- Purify skin from impurities.
- Remove makeup and effects from the skin with all efficiency and effectiveness.
Natural mixtures of dry skin
Oats and Honey Mix
The mixture of oats and honey comes first after the best soap for dry skin, as mentioned earlier, which contributes to give the skin moisture and softness and protection against skin problems, so it is recommended to mix two tablespoons of honey and olive oil with oats well; apply the mixture on the skin for half an hour; Rinse it with warm water well, and accordingly the best results will appear on your skin to be free of impurities.
Egg mix and almond oil
It is common knowledge that almond oil has proven its worth in the world of skin care, which plays a very important role in giving the skin high humidity and treatment completely from the drought, and for the best results must mix one egg with an appropriate amount of almond oil and apply to the skin for One-third of an hour, it is recommended to repeat the mixture weekly to get a moist skin.
Avocado and Honey Mix
A skin mask containing avocado and honey together will be effective in moisturizing the skin. These two wonderful ingredients leave a clear imprint on the skin when applied to them. To get the desired moisture for dry skin, a small percentage of olive oil can be mixed with half a fruit of avocado and half a cup of Natural honey, mix the ingredients well and apply to the skin for 10 minutes; then rinse the skin with cold or lukewarm water.
Tips for dry skin owners
Dry skin care is not only about finding the best soap for dry skin; you can also follow some tips to enjoy a distinctive skin:
- The skin moisturizer should be used after bathing.
- Provide superior protection of the skin in cold weather.
- Apply skin protection cream from the sun (sunscreen).
- Choose the best soap for dry skin, preferably to be purely natural to enjoy more satisfactory results.
- Drink plenty of water, not less than 8 cups a day.
- A healthy balanced diet rich in vitamins and minerals.