Benefits of Shea butter for sensitive areas Some women suffer from blackness of sensitive areas where the latter need special care, permanent and daily to work on cleanliness and beauty, and always strive to ensure the lightness of sensitive areas and maintain its softnessBenefits of shea butter for sensitive areas
The shea butter is derived from the African Shea tree, which is called the carit tree or the tree of life. It is characterized by golden color and is very common in Africa because it contains very important therapeutic benefits for the body, hair and hair especially because it contains antioxidants that fight fungi and kill oxidizing substances. Enter the body through contaminated foods and contaminated air,Shea butter is rich in high benefits of skin and skin, especially sensitive ones. It works to unify the skin color and eliminate the darkening of the skin color and its ulcers in some areas such as armpit area, sensitive area and knees. It also works to get rid of grains and infections in the area. The appearance of these pills, and not only that, but works to rid the skin of wrinkles and cracks and white lines disturbing, which may exist in that region and in the buttocks, and works to remove freckles and the cost of pregnancy, which is safe for pregnant and not affected the fetus negatively, or affect On the area The form of a year.Benefits of shea butter for sensitive areas
– Lack of personal hygiene, especially during summer periods and periods , increases the temperature of sensitive areas and underarm, avoiding this reduces the problem.
– The use of non-cotton clothes, which generate heat due to friction affect the skin color and does not absorb sweat.
– Avoid foods that contain many spices, because they increase sweating and affect the skin, as well as foods that cause sensitivity and produce a revolution turns into dark spots over time. And not treated quickly.
– Some types of medical ointments or treatments cause skin blemishes.
– Deodorants that prevent skin respiration cause darkening due to accumulation of sweat. And close the pores.
– The use of perfumes and creams of body perfumes close the pores and lead to the darkening of the skin more, and must be necessary.
– Using the razor blade to remove hair in a wrong way is a major cause of increased skin pigmentation, as it causes wounds and inflammation that heals some structure. And irregular hair removal in those areas, and thus excessive sweating exacerbates the problem.
– Lack of care for areas of friction, especially when the girls filled, makes the friction areas brown.
– In some cases, a hormonal imbalance affects the color of the skin, and immediately attention to color change and increase should consult your doctor.Benefits of shea butter for sensitive areas
Add two tablespoons of Shea butter to 2 tablespoons of olive oil and mix well until you get a soft texture. Then mix the desired areas with a circular massage for 5 minutes. Wash the area with lukewarm water after leaving it on the skin for 10 minutes. Daily for approximately two weeks to get the desired results.
Mix two tablespoons of shea butter, plus 2 tablespoons of castor oil, 1 teaspoon of honey and put on your skin for 10 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
The characteristics of the shea butter are solid and measured in normal and low temperatures as in the winter, but are quick to melt in high temperatures and in the summer, and shea butter is known for its high price, but for its benefits and its wonderful results are worth the price.
However, be careful when buying Shea butter must be sure the quality, the original shea butter is white and smell like the smell of nuts, did not mention that the original Shea butter any damage or negative effects, the butter Shea imitation, which is characterized by yellow and aromatic smell, Long-term negative effects of use ..