Avena sativa, a type of annual herbaceous plant, belongs to the Nephilic family. Seed is the part of oats used for feeding both human and animal. It is widely spread throughout the world and is widely used in the manufacture of bread, biscuits and others. Lots of uses. It is highly nutritious, containing iron, phosphorus, minerals, vitamins and starches.
Benefits of oatmeal
- Oatmeal contains a range of important substances to balance cholesterol levels within normal blood levels.
- Contains an abundant amount of minerals essential to the body, including calcium, magnesium and potassium, an integrated diet of the body.
- Prepare oatmeal without gaining more calories.
- It calms nerves and treats severe depressions, a natural antidepressant.
- It stimulates the body to lose the body if it enters the diet.
- It is a necessary source of fiber, so it does not increase weight and is considered to have low calories.
- Reduces and protects against bowel cancer.
- It treats constipation because of the abundance of fiber in it, it is more efficient than laxative drugs.
- Reduces the chance of heart disease.
- It consists of the necessary antioxidants to protect the body and to deal with diseases, such as blood clotting.
- It is used to treat many diseases of chest, lung and chronic cough.
- Relieves allergic itching and eczema.
- Reduces the sensitivity of the body against insulin.
- Improves muscle quality and builds it better.
- Limits the complications of asthma in children and their effects.
- Treats some migraines.
Benefits of oatmeal
- Provides skin moisture and softness and protects against dehydration.
- It is a treatment for many problems and skin.
- Used as a cleaner for skin.
- Helps remove blackheads and blackheads.
- Strengthens sexual ability in men.
- Erectile dysfunction is treated naturally.
- Increases circulatory activity and increases the flow to the genitals.
- Promote gender and give them a better sexual life.
- Reduces the chances of developing vascular hardness due to the presence of nitric oxide and epinephrine.
- Balances sugar levels and blood pressure.
- It inhibits, regulates, and regulates appetite.
- It is useful for menopausal women after menopause.
- It is used in the treatment of dark circles and exfoliates oily skin.
- Strengthens the immune system in humans, thus reducing the incidence of diseases.
- Give hair a healthy look if applied.
- It treats cases in children and prevents them from occurring.
- The child’s body supplies minerals and nutrients, such as magnesium and zinc.
- It is a treatment for acne.
- Causing gas and contractions.
- Lead to digestive disorder and dysfunction.
- It can cause allergies if used on the skin.
- It leaves a feeling of bloating in case of over-eating.
- Contributes to the difficulty of defecation and stomach cramps in the case of excessive intake.
- The intestine is blocked if it is not grounded.
- Damage to kidneys if taken too much, because it contains high proportions of protein.
Ways to Eat Oatmeal
- Preparation of baked goods and sweets.
- Prepared breakfasts in the form of chips.
- Add oatmeal to the milk.
- Mix oatmeal with fruits such as wild berries.
- Skin care recipes, as a treatment , and lightening the skin.
Oatmeal recipes for the skin
Mix the oats with one teaspoon of lemon juice. Add the oats and egg yolks, then knead the ingredients well to apply on the skin for 15 minutes, and wipe the face with a piece of cotton washed with rose water.
Mix 1/4 teaspoon of rose water and 1 tablespoon of oats and yogurt. Add lemon juice and 1/3 teaspoon of yeast. Apply the mixture to the skin and repeat it 3 times a week.
Add a little amount of flour and a little baking soda to the bathtub, helping to get rid of dead skin and moisturizing the skin, so it penetrates the skin and moisturizes.
Oatmeal recipes for hair
Mix a little milk , milk and oats, leave for a third of an hour on the hair and then wash with water well.
Add 3 tablespoons of oatmeal to 1/2 cup milk and one teaspoon of coconut oil, then apply the mixture to the hair until it penetrates the scalp, leave for half an hour and rinse with water.
Tip on eating oatmeal
Anyone wishing to include oatmeal in their diet is advised to take into consideration each of the following:
- Gradually introduce oatmeal into meals, by eating a small amount and then increasing time after time.
- The gradual increase in the amount of oats in the food helps the body to cope with the full amount .
- Stay away as far as possible from eating oats in case of pre-injury strokes, or difficulty swallowing.