Dates are among the fruits known for their high nutritional value. Among the fruits of the summer, dates palm trees are spread throughout the Arab world, specifically the Arabian peninsula. The Arabs have since depended on dates for food. Dates are made of an oval shape of up to 60 mm long. It has a solid nucleus surrounded by what is known as the catemeter; it plays an important role in separating the meat section that is eaten from its nuclei, and the dates are at the beginning of its growth phase; then it becomes in its second phase by the name of Alhalal and then the sounding of the wet and finally the dates, and given the high nutritional value we will talk in this article about .
The benefits of dates
- It is a source of energy for the human body.
- Contains a percentage of carbohydrates and sugar.
- Provides the body with vitamins and minerals.
- Treats excessive thinness.
- Increases vision quality and improves.
- It is an effective treatment for the elimination of night blindness.
- It protects against abdominal cancer and also heals it.
Benefits of dates for bones
- Helps in alleviating the severity and associated pain, thanks to its antioxidant properties and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Provides the body with the necessary potassium and potassium to build bones.
- Gives bone strength and keeps it fragile.
- Protects bones from cancer and strengthens them by virtue of the presence of selenium.
Benefits of dates for children
- Is an effective treatment for diarrhea in children.
- Gums pain and inflammation at the start of the emergence of teeth.
- Softening the gums and facilitating the process of emergence .
- The child’s body supplies the sugars he needs to gain weight.
- Helps to overcome the stages of growth delay.
- Strengthens the immune system in children.
- Calms stomach colic and stomach problems in children.
Benefits of dates for sex
- Increases the .
- Natural stimulant of sexual desire.
- Increases sexual endurance.
- Increases intimacy quality.
- Addresses sexual disorders.
- Increases the amount of sperm produced.
- Infertility is sometimes treated.
Benefits of Dates for Nausea
- Facilitate the process of digestion thanks to the containment of abundant amounts of .
- Provides the body with good fats and protects it from bad fats.
- Dates are free of cholesterol, so eating it during dieting is a safety valve for not gaining weight.
- Give man a sense of satiety thanks to sugars.
- Stimulates the body to lose weight.
- The body gives amino acids, calcium and many essential vitamins to the human during the period of weight loss.
- Spills and toxins are thrown out of the body.
Dates benefits of hair
The benefits of dates can be obtained by using different methods of hair.
- The body supplies vitamin B5 essential to give hair health and luster.
- Helps prevent hair loss by feeding hair follicles and roots.
- Increases strength and stiffness of hair follicles and strengthens them.
- It removes hair from weakness and weakness, because of the abundance of vitamin B, iron and minerals in it in sufficient quantities.
- Increases the density of the hair and saves it from breakage and shelling.
Dates benefits of skin
The most important benefits of dates for skin, which can be obtained in different ways, whether it is applied or applied, including:
- Provides the skin with the desired flexibility by providing vitamins C and B.
- Improves the quality of the internal tissues of the skin.
- Treats skin problems.
- Delays the appearance of signs of aging.
- Removes skin from free radicals that damage skin cells.
- Stimulates antioxidant resistance thanks to vitamin C.
- Limits melanin pigmentation in the skin and body.
- Reduces vitamin B deficiency that the skin needs to get rid of its problems.
- It gives the skin a lot of softness thanks to its pantothenic acid.
- Maintains skin health by providing vitamin A
- Get rid of dead skin cells and remove them.
Benefits of dates for the digestive system
- Treats severe constipation.
- Facilitates digestion.
- Boosts bowel movement and increases them.
- Relieve diarrhea symptoms and severity.
- Control of diarrhea.
- Increases stomach performance and activity.
- Protects your stomach from stomach cancer.
Dates benefits of the nervous system
- Improves the functions of the nervous system and increases its strength.
- Promotes the health of the nervous system by supplying the necessary potassium.
- Stimulates the nervous system to show the speed of response to the brain.
- Enhance cognitive performance by resisting free radicals.
- Maintains the health and safety of the brain.
- Calms nerves and fights nervous anxiety.
Benefits of blood dates
- The body supplies the iron element, thus stimulating the blood to produce hemoglobin at the levels it needs to treat anemia.
- Stimulates the body and blood to absorb the body of iron more with the presence of vitamin C.
- Reduces tiredness, tiredness and lethargy.
Dates benefits for pregnant women
- Give the pregnant woman and her baby what you need from the elements.
- Provides the body of the pregnant mother with energy.
- Birth is facilitated by natural sugars.
- Helps to build the mother’s body and extend it in accordance with the size of the fetus.
- Promotes the quality of fetal growth by supplying the body with the necessary proteins.
- Limits the mother’s anemia and increases immunity.
- Reduces the chances of getting toxin and diabetes.
- Balances the levels of water and salt in the body thanks to potassium in it.
- Balances blood pressure levels.
- Reduces the chances of bleeding during childbirth.
- Strengthens the muscles of the uterus and supports them with magnesium, and reduces pregnancy cramps.
- Helps to grow the baby and his spinal cord properly because of the presence of folic acid in it.
- Protects the fetus from developing neural tube defects.
- Reduces the risk of premature birth and miscarriage.
- The body of the fetus provides vitamin K essential to strengthen its bones and reduce blood clotting.
Benefits of dates for the heart
- Maintains cardiovascular health.
- Regulates heart rate.
- Reduces the risk of stroke.
- Improves heart system performance thanks to magnesium.
Benefits of dates on the stomach
- Increases the strength of the nervous system and improves its performance.
- It facilitates bowel movement and relieves constipation.
- Promotes sexual desire.
- Increases the size and weight of the testicles in men.
- Provides bone with essential minerals such as selenium, magnesium, copper and manganese.
- It treats bowel problems and morning disorders.
- Treats seasonal allergies and relieves their effects.
- Reduces the symptoms of poisoning and prevents it.
- Provides the body with the necessary energy.