The label is based on all types of unsweetened coffee beans and is incorporated in the same composition as regular coffee. However, the difference lies in roasting only, and its composition has a higher caffeine content than in regular coffee. Some of the ratios , also included in the composition of chlorogenic, and the signals of studies and medical research that this chemical “Chlorogenic” plays a very important role in promoting health and prevention of heart and arteries diseases, so green coffee benefits can benefit the human, Information for green coffee is derived from plants spread in South America,
Benefits of green coffee
Green coffee has recently attracted the attention of many people, because of what it can offer to the benefits of human health, and hence the most important benefits that can be harvested from them:
- Balancing the levels of blood pressure caused by chlorogenic.
- Provide protection for cells, blood vessels and arteries thanks to the presence of antioxidants.
- Improve the performance of the pancreas and stimulate the production of insulin, thus balancing blood sugar levels.
- Protective shield of the body in front of bacterial diseases.
- Increased concentration.
- Strengthen memory, so it is very important for teenagers when studying.
- Relieves the symptoms and complications of Alzheimer’s disease sometimes.
- Treatment of skin defects and rid of their problems, thanks to the presence of amino acids and antioxidants in their composition.
- Delayed appearance of aging marks and wrinkles.
- Hides skin imperfections with plasma material.
- Resist and resist free radicals.
Green coffee damage
The use of green coffee moderately does not lead to any problems and damage to health at all, but shows the damage in the case of excessive handling, and the most prominent side effects that may appear on the human when excessive:
- Digestive problems and stomach disorders.
- Hyperventilation and vigilance.
- Severe diarrhea and nausea.
- The risk of osteoporosis.
- Severe headache.
- Abortion or pregnant women.
- Stop or reduce milk yield in nursing women.
- Irritable bowel irritation in patients.
- Increased urinary retention and diarrhea.
- Tension and anxiety in patients with mental disorders.
- Calcium is removed from the bones and deposited in the urethra in case of disease .
- Drought following the loss of fluids in the body by urine.
- Increased clotting and bleeding problems.
Green coffee for slimming
Green coffee topped the list of the most effective foods in the burning of fat accumulated in the body, and gained this status thanks to the presence of this chemical chlorogenic, which helps to fill the appetite and feeling fullness and burning fat, and many succeeded in losing 12 kilos per month along with a diet Balanced.
The benefits of green coffee for slimming
Here are the most important benefits of green coffee for slimming, which can get rid of the accumulation in the body of weight and fat, burdens of the withers and steal shape beauty, and these benefits:
- Fill the appetite and curb it.
- Give the feeling of satiety for a long time.
- Promote metabolism and accelerate metabolism.
- Fat Burning and Disposal, Read also:
- The increase in the number of heart beats; thus the high frequency of fat burning in the body.
The way to use green coffee for slimming
Green coffee can be used in slimming by following the following methods:
- Boil the green coffee: Boil one tablespoon of green coffee in the water on fire, do not add sugar, and advised to eat a cup on the empty before eating half an hour or with breakfast on the day of use.
- Disks: Used three times a day and before meals, with a period not exceeding half an hour.
Green coffee damage to slimming
Despite the registration of green coffee for many benefits, most notably weight loss; but there are some of the damage that was also monitored with them, including:
- Insomnia, so as to concentrate the percentage of caffeine at very high rates.
- Urinary incontinence and diarrhea.
- Tension, confusion and insomnia.
- Fainting sometimes.
- Low blood pressure levels.
- Increased heartbeat, which is harmful to those who have irregular heartbeat or other problems.
- Loss of fluid from the body and prevent it from storing it completely.
Tips for using green coffee for slimming
- Drink plenty of water and natural fluids to compensate for the fluids that stimulate green coffee to lose.
- Follow a healthy balanced diet to get the desired result in slimming.
- Sugar-free chewing gum for not feeling hungry.
- Do not eat meals while watching TV.
- Regular exercise for half an hour daily.