Arthritis disease and how to treat it by eating healthy foods that benefit in the elimination of the pain and avoid foods that may aggravate or cause the problem.arthritis
Arthritis occurs in places exposed to pressure such as the thighs, knees, hands and back. Over time, as aging progresses, the cartilage surrounding the joints weakens. The bones grow thicker, reducing joint movement.
Many believe that exercise causes arthritis. This is a false belief that the opposite is true. Practicing sports such as walking or yoga protects against osteoporosis and increases the flexibility of bones and thrives to stay healthy.Arthritis Pictures
- Age progress.
- Exposure to an accident resulted in a detailed fracture of the joints as well as exposure to falls.
- The disease has a direct impact on the joints and the infection.
- Avoid coffee and soft drinks, which are the cause of acid that causes arthritis.
- Avoid eating cakes, macaroni, pancakes and pastries that are not made from white flour. They generate acidosis that helps in causing arthritis.
- To treat arthritis avoid eating potatoes, eggplant and pepper.
- Do not take it and juice it leads to increased arthritis in some people.
- Do not eat chocolate, pans, red bellows, bacon and high-fat cheese, especially stealthon cheese.
- Refrain from eating vinegar as it is an acid generator.
- For the treatment of arthritis, avoid eating red meat, oysters, anchovies, mackerel, salsa, sardines, organic meat and alcoholic beverages. The reason is that they contain a large amount of purine, which in turn turns into uric acid, which, if increased in quantity, leads to inflammation in small joints, especially in the fingers.
Image of arthritis
- Despite the fact that it is a source of acids, it also extracts uric acid from the joints through the urine and its juice is considered a wonderful remedy for gout.
- The fruits of humans are anti-inflammatory.
- Sweet potatoes instead of potatoes are rich in vitamin A and fiber.
- Eating buckwheat, millet, brown rice, barley, quinoa and pasta made from corn flour and black flour is better than eating products made from processed white flour.
- Prepare alkaline to your body by eating fresh vegetables with fresh vegetables. The best way to do this is to stir vegetables such as cabbage, watercress, celery, ginger and ginger.
- Make a fresh, ground- dried drink by placing the fresh ginger in a cup of boiling water and adding a large spoonful of honey and apple cider vinegar.
- Eat unfermented organic black honey to maintain healthy joints. It contains very useful ingredients for this purpose. Calcium, potassium and magnesium. Add a teaspoon of it to a teaspoon of apple cider vinegar or put a little lemon juice into a glass of warm water to help absorb the minerals that It will also release alkali to the body.
- To keep your joints healthy, eat a tablespoon of flaxseed, sunflower, pumpkin, sesame seeds, cashews, hazelnuts, walnuts and walnuts every day because they are rich in essential fats.
- To help treat arthritis eat drenched nettle grass and dandelion plant.
- To reduce arthritis, add chili and turmeric to the faces you eat.
- After consulting your doctor, take 400 IU of natural vitamin E. It reduces the pain of arthritis. Vitamin E reduces the blood density you eat if you take a medicine that reduces blood density.
Note that if you follow a healthy diet and if you maintain your weight you will avoid all diseases, including joint diseases, walking and faith in food treatment. You can treat arthritis with the help of God.