Or or Argan, and called it the title of liquid gold, which is one of the types of oils value; extracted from the fruits tonsillares tree corners, and is one of the rarest types of common trees spread in the Arab Maghreb in the Souss region, and the advantage of this type of trees that of perennial trees that reach to more than 200 years, and it can be used with oil corners in several uses , including cooking and uses cosmetic and therapeutic, and because of the great interest he received oil argan recently; Morocco has been keen to produce the amount varies between 3000-4000 tons per year, so they can be to use 2.6 kg of almonds Argan trees almost to produce liter m Argan oil .
Benefits of Argan Oil
Many benefits of Argan oil are used when used in more than one area.
- Argan oil is a rich source of vitamin E.
- The body supplies the body with the essential fatty acids (omega-6, omega-9).
- It is characterized by cosmetic and therapeutic properties.
- Moisturizes and nourishes the skin.
- Resists aging signs and prevents appearance.
- Keep the skin smooth and moist.
- Helps to treat the skin effects of acne and scars.
- Used to clean the skin.
- Eliminates lines and cracks caused by weight loss.
- Protects the pregnancy lines caused by the expansion of the abdominal skin.
- Leaves skin desired freshness and vitality within a few days of starting it.
- Promotes the performance of skin cells and stimulates them to regenerate.
- Restores bruises and skin ulcers.
- It is one of the most powerful materials for nails.
- It can be used safely on baby’s skin.
- Increases the strength of the hair and its gloss.
- He is the one who saves it.
- Provides perfect softness.
- Re-energize and life for damaged hair.
- Strengthen the hair strength by maintaining the protein binding strength within the capillaries.
- Handles and elbows and gives them moisture and ultra softness.
- Balances the levels of fat in the skin and keeps it moist.
- Maintains body acidity levels.
How to use argan oil
Argan oil can be used in more than one way.
Argan oil for skin
- You can add points of Argan oil to your favorite (Foundation), so as to protect the skin from the sun.
- Apply argan oil to the skin before bedtime while keeping away from the area with eyes; this helps to restore and renew skin cells, and eliminate wrinkles.
- Oil the Argan oil on the skin with care to massage, and then rinse the skin after half an hour.
Argan oil for hair
- Apply the Argan oil to the hair and make it penetrate well, then massage the hair with rubbing the scalp well, and to ensure the distribution of oil and penetration recommended to use the comb to distribute the oil evenly; and then wrapped the hair with a warm cloth before starting to rinse hair.
- Use argan oil as an alternative to moisturizing hair cream by brushing the oil on the comb or brush before combing.
- Spray the Argan oil spray on the hair and rub it well.
Types of Argan oil
This type comes in the preparation of food and food, and the substance of Amlo is the main component, and is characterized by dark brown color with a sharp taste and tart; this is the result of roasting tree almonds of the pillars before the oil is impregnated, and the most prominent characteristics that it is cheaper than the other kind, It is almost reddish brown, and the way it is prepared depends on roasting and then the cold age.
The liquid gold is named for the specialty in cosmetics, which is characterized by a relatively golden yellow color. This color is due to its extraction directly from the almond tree tree without the need for roasting; however, it presses cold to maintain its nutritional value in terms of minerals and vitamins, The price, information indicates that Amazigh women have used it since ancient times to obtain high moisture and protect their skin from wrinkles, and was used to restore the hair tired.