There are a lot of people who take antibiotics when they have any disease, thinking that they will kill viruses and bacteria against this disease. Some people who take these antibiotics are healthy to prevent bacteria or viruses from attacking their bodies but they do not know that they harm their health by taking antibiotics. .
In fact, we should avoid taking antibiotics if necessary in the case of severe diseases such as bronchitis, which can not be treated with antibiotics, but we should not treat cold and flu with these antibiotics, but we have to allow the body to resist these diseases naturally.
- Taking antibiotics for a long time weakens the immune system.
- Minimize body absorption of nutrients.
- The negative effect on intestinal health because antibiotics eliminate the beneficial bacteria found in them which have a positive impact on human health.
- Taking antibiotics for a long time causes fungal infections like Candida.
Foods should be taken for people who need to take antibiotics for a month
- Avoid eating and some types of bananas, apples, melons and kiwi may affect these foods on the intestine because of helping to grow the bacteria that cause the fungus of castles or Candida.
- Eating berries of all kinds, cherries and tropical fruits Kalpaya does not ferment in the stomach.
- Eat foods before you eat your meals because it contains bromelain enzymes that increase the effectiveness ofantibiotics and that help a lot in digestion.
- Milk is a healthy food that contains acidophilus and pividus, eating low-fat type.
- Artichoke and beets because they contain aninoline, which stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria.
- Eating garlic on a daily basis is a wonderful food that stimulates the growth of beneficial bacteria and removes harmful bacteria residues and is considered a food resistant to many diseases.
- Daily intake of five tablets of olive leaf extract is anti-bacterial, fungus and viruses.
- Take 500 milligrams of the herb extract of Mary 1-3 times a day. India Take the food to get rid of the toxins accumulated on the liver.
- Do not use detergents that are resistant to bacteria, they destroy the environment and weaken the efficiency of the immune system.
- Consult your doctor before you start taking any type of antibiotics.
It is wrong to take it for granted that it is resistant to the occurrence of diseases and should consult with the doctor when they are taken or will have serious consequences for the health needs to be treated.