Angina occurs because there is not enough oxygen to reach the heart muscle through the blood and angina is chest pain occurs when the rise of the ladder quickly or when the situation is serious these pains appear after the advancement from the chair.
Symptoms of the chest ulcer may cause a narrowing of the arteries and stiffness due to the presence of sticky residue, leading to suffering from pain in the middle of the chest may extend to the neck and left arm and jaw. The owner of these pains have difficulty breathing or feeling dizzy and cause sweat or feeling nausea or all these symptoms together If you feel any of these symptoms or all of the symptoms together, visit your doctor without delay.Angina angina
- Coffee increases the risk of angina, so avoid taking it completely.
- One of the most important steps to treat chest pain is to abstain from drinking alcohol because drinking alcohol causes vitamin deficiency and high levels of homocysteine cause the amino acid that leads to heart disease.
- Relieve as much as possible the intake of animal-derived fats, including whole-fat dairy products, factory-made cakes, chocolate, sausage and meat-stuffed pancakes.
- Do not use sodium chloride salt and take magnesium salts instead.
- For the treatment of angina pectoris, eating refined sugar in the cake, biscuits and soft drinks, if not burned by exercise, will turn into accumulated fat in the body.
- Avoid all foods that contain hydrogenated fats and trans fats, as well as avoid fried foods and refined food oils that are yellowish-colored.
- Eat omega-3 fatty acids such as salmon, mackerel and tuna, as omega-3 fats reduce blood density.
- Eat onion and garlic to reduce blood density.
- Eat without heating so you can add to the salad a delicious clap.
- It is recommended to eat for the health of the heart is active blood circulation, you can add it to your food or soak it in the bottle with cold water and eat it during the day.
- The cause of the heart attack is a blood gout . You can treat cholesterol by eating many fruits, vegetables, oats and flaxseed.
- Of healthy foods for the treatment of chest ulcers Eat dry legumes such as beans, white beans, chickpeas, soya, brown rice, buckwheat and barley, rich in fiber that helps to reduce cholesterol in the blood.
- Eat soy milk, rice milk, or low-fat goat milk instead of whole-fat cow milk.
- Add to your salad a large spoon of lecithin granules and various types of food to reduce the proportion of harmful cholesterol
- For angina, make your diet a vegetarian diet with high-fat fish.
- Eat 1 to 3 grams of Amaranth Carinthine every day to improve heart health and reduce symptoms of angina.
- Eat fish oils 3 grams daily to reduce blood density naturally and to relieve chest pain.
- I refrain from smoking because it causes clogged arteries.
- Avoid stress and stress as it increases blood density and then causes arteriosclerosis.
- If you suffer from insomnia, this is the way to eat healthy food instead of aggravating dieting.
- Start exercising under the supervision of your doctor and gradually begin to swim or swim for a quarter of a day until you reach half an hour a day, it helps in the treatment of angina.
Finally, to treat angina, you should follow a healthy pattern in your daily life, refrain from smoking and alcohol, and avoid stress and tension as much as possible.