Acne for oily skin
Oily skin is formed due to excessive skin in the production of seborrhea of the sebaceous glands, these glands are located under the surface of the skin, and the importance of sebum in the protection of the skin from external factors, and moisturizing, and may affect heredity, or hormonal changes, or stress in increasing the secretion of sebum. The appearance of acne in the oily skin due to the closure of the pores of the skin; as a result of the accumulation of dead skin cells, and thus the withdrawal of skin oil, and not to go to the surface and then hit these accumulations bacterial infection, flaming and irritation, and this is called acne, and there are many treatments for love Youth of oily skin.  
Natural recipes for acne treatment for oily skin
Here are some natural recipes for acne treatment for oily skin:
Tea Tree Oil Tea tree oil helps reduce swelling and redness, because it contains anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which means it gets rid of the bacteria that cause acne. The tea tree extract comes in the form of creams, gel, or oil to treat acne. The method is: 
- A few drops of tea tree oil.
- A few drops of carrier oil.
How to prepare:
- Tea tree oil reduces the amount of oil transported.
- Oil is placed on love.
honey has been used to treat skin diseases such as acne for thousands of years. Honey contains many antioxidants that remove dirt, dead skin cells from the pores of the skin, and doctors use honey in wound dressings because of its treatment properties and antibacterial. The method is: 
- Quantity of natural honey.
- Piece of cotton.
How to prepare:
- Dip a piece of cotton into the honey.
- Warts are wiped with honey.
Oats help soothe irritated skin, absorb excessive skin oil, and help oats peel dead skin. The method is: 
- Half a cup of oatmeal.
- Quantity of hot water
- A tablespoon of honey
- Mix half a cup of oatmeal with hot water; get a paste.
- Add a tablespoon of honey to the mixture.
- Rub the face with the oatmeal mixture for 3 minutes, then rinse the face with warm water.
- Leave oatmeal for 10-15 minutes, then rinse with warm
Many traditional medicine practitioners use garlic to treat infections and enhance the body’s ability to fight bacteria. Garlic contains sulfur compounds, which have anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory effects. Organic sulfur compounds can help boost the immune system, Resistance to infection and garlic can be added to the diet. Some people eat whole garlic cloves, rub them on toast, make a hot drink, or eat garlic powder or capsules, which can be obtained from most grocery stores and health shops. Normal, but be careful when you use the garlic on the skin; it may cause more irritation, and skin burns. The method is:  Ingredients: a few lobes
Ingredients: a few cloves of garlic.
Preparation: Apply garlic directly to pimples.
Tomatoes contain salicylic acid, a common remedy for the elimination of acne naturally, and help the acids in the tomato to absorb excess oil from the skin, and to reduce the pores, and the way is: 
- A teaspoon of sugar.
- Pulp one grain of mashed tomatoes.
- Mix the ingredients with each other.
- He rubs the face with circular motions.
- Leave the mixture on face for 5 minutes; until dry.
- Rinse face with warm water, and dry.
Medical methods for the treatment of acne oily skin
- Benzoyl peroxide): It kills bacteria, accelerates cell regeneration, and slows skin oil production.
- Salicylic acid: This acid helps eliminate blackheads, whiteheads, and reduces inflammation and swelling.
- Azelaic acid: The acid strengthens the cells that are pores of the skin, and reduces the growth of bacteria, and stops the overproduction of sebum.
Acne Treatment Tips
- Facial cleansing is recommended. Facial wash is recommended twice a day in the morning and evening. Use of foam soap or creamy face lotion. Detergents that produce foam effectively remove excess oil, leaving the skin feeling refreshed and clean, and it is important to wash the body and face after Sweating due to exertion such as exercise, sweat irritates the skin, and activates the emergence of acne, is not recommended to over-wash the face; because washing the face too much causes dehydration, irritability.
- Avoid rubbing oily skin that suffers from acne during peeling; because rubbing the skin strongly and repeatedly will not make it less greasy, and will not improve acne; it will irritate the skin.
- Follow a skin care routine dedicated to oily skin helps to improve dramatically.
- Using peeling products, or acne treatments regularly, they reduce excess skin oil, reduce the size of large pores and make them look smaller.
- The use of salicylic acid, or so-called salicylic acid, to reduce large pores, without the need for a prescription.
- Be patient when using acne treatments, because it takes time, whether the treatment focuses on removing the grain, or reducing the production of skin oil.
- Do not hesitate to consult a dermatologist if you need help.
Christian Nordqvist (27-11-2017), “What you need to know about acne”، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 24-9-2018. Edited.
Annette McDermott (1-5-2017), “10 Home Remedies for Oily Skin”، www.healthline.com, Retrieved 2-9-2018. Edited.
Jennifer Huizen (12-7-2018), “Fifteen home remedies for acne”، www.medicalnewstoday.com, Retrieved 2-9-2018. Edited.
↑ Angela Palme (29-5-2018), “Tips for Treating Acne and Oily Skin”، www.verywellhealth.com, Retrieved 2-9-2018. Edited.