Having a healthy diet is the basis for enjoying a healthy life at any time, but it is vital and necessary especially if you are pregnant or planning to get pregnant. Eating healthy during pregnancy helps your child to develop and grow safely.
But the question of how you can follow a healthy diet that is useful and nourishing this pregnancy is what I and Madam will know in today’s article.
Fruits and vegetables and their specificity during pregnancy.
– Eat a lot of fruits and vegetables for the availability of vitamins and minerals, as well as rich in fiber, which helps digestion, and prevent constipation.
– Eat at least five servings of a variety of fruits daily. Especially water containing red lemons, peaches, and bananas as an important source of energy, but only half of it is high in carbohydrates.
Starchy foods (carbohydrates) in pregnancy.
Starchy foods are an important source of energy, vitamins and fiber. They do not contain too many calories. Where these foods should be a major part of each meal.
Protein and its specificity during pregnancy.
– The need to eat some protein foods daily, which we find in meat (but avoid the liver) fish, eggs, beans, pulses, walnuts, eat two weeks of protein weekly.
Milk and its fertility during pregnancy.
– Dairy products such as milk, cheese and skimmed yogurt are important in pregnancy, because they contain calcium and other nutrients your child needs. Make sure to choose low-fat foods whenever possible, such as semi-skimmed or skimmed, low-fat cheese. While taking care to take three elements of them daily.
Foods to avoid during pregnancy.
Foods that contain high fat, sugar or both.
All fat (like butter).
Ice cream .
Potato Chips .
Remove the skin from poultry.
For Healthy Food:
Prepare food safely.
– Washing fruits, vegetables and salads: to remove all soil traces, which may contain toxoplasmosis, a parasite that can cause toxoplasmosis – that can harm the unborn child.
– Wash all surfaces, tools, and hands after preparing raw meat – this will help to avoid the disease of the arcades.
Make sure that the raw foods are then stored separately for foods to eat.
– Use a separate chopping board for raw meat.
– Ensure that some foods have matured just like eggs, poultry, meat, sausages of meat such as mutton, beef.
We hope you will have a happy pregnancy