In the first few weeks of your little daughter’s life, you try to entertain her by talking and singing, but this process was one-sided, but now that you are able to make sounds like “da-da” or “what-what” And to encourage them in the best possible way.
Fast ways to do this are:
– Limit the period of the day to read it, before its direct intake, or before sleep.
– Keep books designed to fit their age.
– Read the same book over and over again, leaving it pointing to the duck or dot while reading them, so you can quickly read the story for you.
– Buy a special song book with its age range, and go with it.
– Start with a quick and easy song, and soon your little one will clap on the rhythm of the song, so reading and singing will become very useful for your little child.
– If your day is busy, set aside a specific time, get used to enjoying it with you.
Source: Al Watan