Psoriasis is a disease caused by an autoimmune defect due to accumulation of polyamine in the liver.
Where there are two types of protein, one responsible for the maturity of skin cells and the other responsible for the growth of these cells, which consists of the skin, psoriasis is caused by imbalance in the production of proteins, where the production of protein maturation of cells and increases the production of protein growth cells in the skin, The presence of immature cells in the skin during the inhibition of the hormone mature cells grow in the skin immature cells produced by the wrong signals will go
– The appearance of red patches of skin and covered with white scales of silver color.
– skin dryness.
– Itching and burning in the skin.
– Be wrinkled and thick.
– Puffiness and stiffness in the joint
1. Corticosteroids are the most common forms of psoriasis. They are red, dry, and covered in white, silvery-colored patches that can occur anywhere in the body such as the genitals.
2. Nail psoriasis: A type that can affect the fingernails or toes, and cause a change in the growth and color of the nail, can cause the fragility and weakness of the nail and thus detachment.
3. Scalp Scalp: appear in the scalp and in the form of red areas with itching and white scales of silver, we notice the emergence of crusts from under the dead skin in the hair and shoulders, especially after scuffing the scalp.
4. Psoriasis psoriasis: characterized by the appearance of small patches or small blisters in the form of water drop on the abdomen, arm, leg and scalp.
5. Psoriasis Psoriasis: characterized by the appearance of soft red spots often in the folds of the body and near the genitals and under the breast and under the armpit, and are often in overweight people.
6. Psoriasis Psoriasis: One of the rarest cases of psoriasis, can cover large areas of the skin or include small areas of the hands, feet or fingers. It is characterized by the appearance of general symptoms such as fever, blisters in the palm of the hand and underfoot itching severe weight loss general fatigue.
7. Red psoriasis: The lowest types of psoriasis occur, characterized by redness of large areas of the body in patients with this type, and can cause itching and severe burning in the skin, and other factors help increase this type of psoriasis, such as exposure to the sun.
8. Psoriatic arthritis: In this type, in addition to dermatitis, there is a change in the color of the nails and swelling and severe pain in the joints, can lead to inflammation of the eye such as conjunctivitis. Symptoms range from mild to severe
In psoriasis, certain cells in the immune system become too overactive, causing the proliferation of keratocytes (keratinocytes). Keratinocytes grow in the lower layers of the skin and then slowly rise to the surface, in a process called cycle, which usually takes a month for most people, but extends to psoriasis only for several days. When this “cycle” is rapid, the keratinocytes rapidly ascend to the surface and accumulate on the skin forming thick red scaly areas called psoriatic plaques.
These areas are red due to the growth of small blood vessels that feed the region with blood and nutrients. Blood leaks out of these small vessels, allowing more immune cells to migrate to the skin, which has already been infected.
The cause of this disease is still unknown, but evidence suggests complex interactions between multiple factors such as genetic predisposition (about 40 per cent of psoriasis patients with a family history of the disease), environmental and lifestyle effects , Including obesity, smoking, alcohol intake.
According to one theory, the main culprit in the disease is an overly overactive immune response to a stimulating process, such as an infection (such as strep infection in the pharynx), skin scratches, or medication (beta blockers) Or lithium, for example).
The other theory is that psoriasis is a disease of autoimmune diseases involved in the occurrence of a substance called “tumor necrosis factor – alpha” (TNF – alpha), a substance involved in the normal reaction of the body when an infection occurs. This substance is produced too much in people with psoriasis, so it may provoke the immune system to attack the body’s own tissues.
Oil Flax seed :
Oil rich in acids that calm the pain of psoriasis, all you need to do is oil the area affected by oil and leave for 20 minutes before rinsing with water.
Aloe vera gel
It contains acids, moisturizing and soothing materials for pain or itching. Mix a little fresh aloe vera gel with a little natural honey. Mix the mixture on psoriasis-affected areas. Wait for a few minutes, then rinse with water.
Red pepper helps to soften the psoriasis and its painful symptoms. Crush the pepper and rub it with the affected area. Leave for 15 minutes and rinse with lukewarm water.
Khallet al- Di
This plant contains natural elements and substances that help prevent cell division to multiply. You can regularly paint the psoriasis areas with local acetate to relieve painful symptoms.