Qatani is a staple food in all regions of the world due to its high nutritional value and its ease of use and use. Its composition is rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals and minerals. It is also a complement to starchy grains and can often be substitutes for meat and milk products due to high percentage Of the plant proteins they contain. Researchers at the University of Texas have found that cotton-rich foods reduce the risk of lung cancer by about 20% to 45%. This is attributed to the high levels of plant estrogen contained in Qatani. Qatani includes lentils, beans, chickpeas, beans, jilbans, soy, etc. Let us briefly identify the benefits of 3 months Qatani.
What are the benefits of lentils?
- It is a rich source of protein, fiber and starch. It is a good vegetable protein with about 28% protein, 58% carbohydrate, and 1% fat.
- A good source of iron that helps the body to make hemoglobin and strengthen the blood to increase the health of the body and therefore it is struggling with anemia, and protects the body from infection and also works to treat.
- Addresses the problem of constipation.
- Helps to feel warm in the winter because it contains a lot of fiber that provides the body with energy and vitality necessary
- It is useful for diabetics. It contains complex carbohydrates and dietary fiber. It makes it a slow-digesting food, and the fiber it contains helps to reduce the absorption of sugar in the intestines and adjust blood levels. Hence, it may be the ideal food for diabetics.
- Helps lose weight One cup of cooked lentils contains about 230 calories. This may not be high. On the other hand, this cup is very rich in fiber and proteins that promote satiety, delay hunger and inhibit appetite. In this sense, nutritionists encourage lentils In different diets and diets.
What are the benefits of beans?
- Beans source of many minerals including copper, iron, phosphorus, potassium and magnesium also contains folic acid and manganese
- Resists stress and stress
- Contains substances that strengthen the body’s immunity against various diseases
- It has effectiveness in urination
- Energetic digestion
- Calms the pain of the kidneys and stops vomiting.
- Very useful for the heart and blood vessels as it maintains the level of cholesterol in the blood.
- Resists cancers, especially mouth infections, because they contain chemical compounds.
- Maintains blood sugar level.
- Helps in the activity and recovery of muscles after exercise or stress.
- It works to lower blood pressure in women, especially in menopause.
What are the benefits of white beans?
- White beans contain many nutrients such as minerals, vitamins, proteins, high fiber and fat-free.
- The body supplies many antioxidants that help maintain health. It protects the body cells from free radicals. Free radicals form cancer cells, stroke, atherosclerosis, arthritis, heart disease, immune system disorders, and Alzheimer’s.
- It is rich in vitamin B-9 and is called folic acid and contains a small fat content, which helps you maintain a healthy heart
- Give a feeling of fullness for a longer period and thus help to lose weight
- Containing potassium, and low sodium content, giving it the ability to relieve blood pressure, as well as magnesium, iron and manganese
- Curb the chemical activity of cancer
- Help improve cognitive abilities.