In our previous article on skin whitening recipes we talked about the most important information on this issue. In this rich article, we will provide skin whitening recipes that will help you to get as bright and clear skin as you want.
Recipes for whitening the skin
Mask of tahini and honey to whiten skin:
- Ingredients: two tablespoons of lemon juice, a tablespoon of water, a teaspoon of honey, 3 tablespoons fresh milk, 4 tablespoons of tahini .
- Preparation: Mix all ingredients together well until we form a cohesive mixture, apply the paste on the skin for 15 minutes to bleach the skin quickly, and rinsed the skin with cold water well.
- This mask is not used for sensitive skin.
- Apply mask away from eye area and around.
- Preferably try a sample of the mask on the skin of the hand before rushing to apply to the skin.
Honey and Cinnamon Mask for Combination Skin Whitening:
- Ingredients: teaspoon of cinnamon, honey bee spoon, wooden bowl.
- Preparation: Mix the previous ingredients in a good wooden container, and put the resulting mixture on the skin; and wash after 20 minutes of application and ensure dry, and then rinsed the skin with soap-free oils.
- Tip: Repeat the mask twice a week to whiten the skin in less than 14 days.
Milk and Turmeric Mask for Combination Skin Whitening:
- Ingredients: 1/4 cup fresh milk, 1 teaspoon turmeric
- Preparation: Mix ingredients well, then put the mixture on the skin evenly and gently, and rinsed the skin with lukewarm water after 10 minutes and dry the skin.
- Tip: It is recommended to make this mixture twice a week to ensure the outcome of the disease, it is noted that turmeric and milk play a very important role to remove pigmentation and spots on the skin.
Pearl and glycerin powder for skin whitening:
- Ingredients: Pearl powder, glycerin .
- Preparation: Mix 1 tablespoon of pearl powder and equal glycerin, apply the mixture to the skin and neck evenly; leave the ingredients for about one-third hour and then wash the skin with lukewarm water.
- Tip: It is best to apply the mixture twice a week to obtain a satisfactory result at a short time. It is important to note that pearl powder plays an important role in unifying skin color by containing the antioxidant enzyme, which plays an important role in slowing down and delaying the production of melanin. Mongos and dark spots.
Tomato and oatmeal mix for skin whitening:
- Ingredients: a tablespoon of oat powder, a tomato.
- Preparation: Mix the ingredients with the electric mixer, then apply the mixture to the skin and distribute evenly for one-third of an hour.
- Tip: This mixture is repeated 3 times a week. Tomatoes are a major moisturizer for the complexion of mixed skin. It is important to note that sensitive skin should undergo a simple test before applying it on the face to ensure that no irritation and redness of the tomatoes occur.
Banana and papaya mask for whitening the skin:
- Ingredients : Half papaya peeled fruit, banana fruit.
- Preparation: Grind the ingredients and mix together until a cohesive mix of textures is obtained, distributed evenly to the skin; and left for one-third of an hour.
- Tip: Repeat the recipe 4 times a week.
Yogurt and honey mask:
- Ingredients: 1 teaspoon of yogurt, half a teaspoon of honey.
- Preparation: Mix ingredients well together, apply to face and neck for quarter of an hour, then wash with lukewarm water.
- Tip: It is recommended that the catcher be repeated as needed and should be noted for all skin types.
Oatmeal and yoghurt:
- Ingredients: lemon juice, oatmeal, yogurt.
- Preparation: Add lemon juice and oatmeal to yogurt, mix the ingredients together to produce a cohesive mask and applied to the skin, and then washed after a period of time with water.
- Tip: It is recommended to repeat the catcher to whiten the skin and get freshness and moisture.
Orange and turmeric powder:
- Ingredients : 2 teaspoons of orange juice, a small amount of turmeric powder.
- Preparation : Mix the previous ingredients together, apply to the face on the neck for half an hour before bedtime, and wash with lukewarm water.
- Tip : Orange juice helps improve skin texture, increases freshness and is used to whiten skin.
Aloefera Gel for whitening the skin:
The aloe vera gel is extracted from cactus leaves or purchased from pharmacies, applied to the skin and left for at least half an hour; then washed with water.
Steps to whiten skin in just two weeks!
- Include certain types of foods in the diet, including:
- Soy beans: Resist wrinkles and contribute to effective skin whitening.
- Mild chocolate: Contains antioxidants that whiten and whiten the skin and can be taken as a hot drink.
- Beetroot works to whiten the skin efficiently by detoxifying it and supplying it with potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, fiber and other minerals.
- Green tea and apple.
- Care for peeling skin: Preferably peeling skin once a week to remove dead skin cells and accumulated dust in the skin, while not forgetting moisturizing.
- Drink plenty of water and give the body a need for it, as it helps to moisturize the skin and lighten the color.
- Wash face with cold water to get rid of dirt.
- Sunscreen should be used to protect the skin from sunburn.
- Remove makeup and not leave it on the skin.