During pregnancy many changes occur during pregnancy, and Dr. Hana Abdel Moneim, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Al-Azhar University, offers you 10 tips to overcome pregnancy problems and avoid the changes that a pregnant woman may encounter:
There are many unusual changes that occur to women during pregnancy . In order to avoid these changes, Dr. Hana Abdel Moneim, Professor of Obstetrics and Gynecology at Al-Azhar University, presented 10 health tips to avoid these changes.
To overcome constipation in pregnancy
- Drink enough water daily to prevent constipation
- Increase the number of meals while reducing the size of the meal
- Eat plenty of fiber-rich meals.
To overcome the feeling of back pain
- Use warm compresses for back
- Perform regular physical therapy exercises
Tips to prevent the feeling of breast pain
- Wear a suitable porter throughout the day
- Apply cool compresses on both breasts using moisturizing creams
Headaches and headaches
- Use cool compresses on the front and head
- Take some paracetamol tablets after consulting your doctor
Dr. Hana advises eating calcium while avoiding stress and anxiety during pregnancy.
- Thirst and frequent urination and weight loss is indicative of your baby’s diabetes 4 July 2011
- How can I avoid fatigue